WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to minimize the risk of foodborne illness
- How to comply with state codes
- Easy systems for setting up the flow of food and developing a workable cleaning schedule
- Techniques to lower food and labor costs through food safety
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Tuition includes ServSafe Manager 7th edition text book based on the 2013 FDA Food Code, materials and with successful passing of the exam, National Certification from NRAEF. Certification is valid for 5 years. The class will be taught in English.
- Tuition Fee: $140 per student
- Lunch: Not Included
To pay with a charge to your Martin Bros. account, use the form at right.
To pay by check, download the PDF form below and mail it along with a check to the address on the form.
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS, SEE PDF:
Questions? Email Roxanne Hassman at firstname.lastname@example.org.